We’ve teamed up with PayPal to bring you and your customers the latest integration packed full of business-boosting features. And, like us, it’s now completely mobile!
What’s so good about the latest version?
- We’ve already said it – It’s mobile! Our previous version of PayPal wasn’t optimised for mobile, so this latest version provides a much more streamlined set-up flow.
- More checkout options. Payment can be taken from a wider range of cards and payment systems, like Venmo. (If you’re in the US you’ll love this!)
- Faster set up. The latest version makes it even quicker to set up a business account, so your customers can get started in minutes.
- Addition security. PayPal provides protection for both buyers and sellers. The newest version has been updated to include additional security layers to comply with the latest EU regulations.
My customers haven’t used PayPal before…
No problem, this update might not affect you. PayPal is one of the most popular payment gateways in the world, allowing anyone to send or receive money with just an email address. Setting up an account is easy; your customers can do this when creating their online store with BaseKit or they can head over to the PayPal website to find out a little more and even sign up for a PayPal business account.
PayPal Commerce Platform
The PayPal Commerce Platform for business is PayPal’s most comprehensive e-commerce offering to date, enabled on your customers BaseKit online store. They can now automatically give their shoppers the flexibility to pay the way they want!
Selecting from the traditional PayPal button, a range of Alternative Payment Methods, Credit and Debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express – All safeguarded by PayPal’s best-in-class machine learning fraud capabilities.
The new PayPal Commerce Platform also includes customisable credit and debit card fields in order for your customers to offer a seamless checkout experience for their customers paying by card.
… what are the benefits?
- Sell more. PayPal Checkout provides a seamless checkout experience that makes it easy for customers to purchase and helps you increase sales.
- Reduce cart abandonment. Cart abandonment is on the rise globally, with more than three out of four shoppers abandoning their carts before they complete their purchase; a seamless checkout experience can help reduce cart abandonment.*
- Reach more customers. PayPal is a global leader and a name that’s trusted by millions of customers around the world.*
- Proven Protection. PayPal’s fraud prevention tools are continuously adapting and give merchants total transparency and control.
If you’re looking to open an online store, you’re in luck. A Go Sitebuilder subscription includes an online store (with unlimited product listings!) and much more – for less than the price of a coffee a week. Sign up for a free trial today and put your new product photography skills to use!