We’ve teamed up with PayPal to bring you and your customers the latest integration. This new version is packed full of business-boosting features and, like us, it’s now completely mobile!
What’s so good about the latest version?
- It’s mobile! Our previous version of PayPal wasn’t optimised for mobile. This version provides a streamlined set-up flow for smaller screens.
- More checkout options. Payment can be taken from a wider range of cards and payment systems – like Venmo. (If you’re in the US, you’ll love this!)
- Faster set up. It’s now quicker to set up a business account, so your customers can get started in minutes.
- Addition security. PayPal provides protection for both buyers and sellers. The newest version has been updated to include additional security layers to comply with the latest EU regulations.
My customers haven’t used PayPal before…
No problem, this update might not affect you. PayPal is one of the most popular payment gateways in the world, allowing anyone to send or receive money with just an email address. Setting up an account is easy; your customers can do this when creating their online store with BaseKit, or they can head over to the PayPal website to find out a little more and even sign up for a PayPal business account.
PayPal Commerce Platform
The PayPal Commerce Platform for business is PayPal’s most comprehensive e-commerce offering to date. It gives shoppers the flexibility to pay the way they want!
Selecting from the traditional PayPal button, a range of Alternative Payment Methods, Credit and Debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and American Express. All safeguarded by their best-in-class machine learning fraud capabilities.
The new PayPal Commerce Platform also includes customisable credit and debit card fields. This helps your customers to offer a seamless checkout experience for their shoppers paying by card.
… what are the benefits?
- Sell more. PayPal Checkout provides a checkout experience that makes it easy for shoppers to purchase, and helps your customers increase sales.
- Reduce cart abandonment. Cart abandonment is on the rise, with more than three out of four shoppers abandoning their carts before they complete their purchase. A great checkout experience can help reduce cart abandonment.
- Reach more customers. PayPal is a global leader and a name that’s trusted by millions of shoppers around the world.
- Proven Protection. PayPal’s fraud prevention tools are continuously adapting and give merchants total transparency and control.
Help your small business customer sell online
If you’re looking to help your SMB customers open an online store, speak to our partnership team about how you can start providing a valuable ecommerce solution. Our white label online store builder has been proven to increase customer loyalty and drive long-term customer engagement – contact our partnership team today.