As founding partner this year, BaseKit was proud to be part of Bristol Technology Festival 2022!
View part 2 of our live panel event hosted on Purpose Day, as our expert panel discussed our 2022 micro business report: Crossing the digital divide and how businesses can champion tech democracy for the small business economy.
In this clip, our experts share their perspective on the importance of simple and value driven language and experiences when it comes to engaging small businesses with technology.
- Simon Best – CEO, BaseKit
- Ash Phillips – Founder, Dffrnt
- Jonathan Gaunt – Founder, FD Works
- Ian Phillips – Head of Partner Sales, Xero
- Session chaired by Lucy Paine, TechSPARK and Tech for Growth
Haven’t downloaded the report yet? In August this year, we spoke to 529 small businesses in Britain to understand their current motivations, expectations, barriers and loyalty when it comes to technology for the future success of their business.
Watch more from BaseKit at #BTF 2022