In response to recent feedback received from our partners and customers we’re excited to release new features to BaseKit Store and Site. Recent improvements now allows site owners to:
- Duplicate products from the item menu. This is useful if you want to add a new product reusing the information you’ve already entered for an existing one. When a product is duplicated the status is set to hidden so the necessary changes can be made before making it live.
- Offer a new free shipping option for orders above a certain value. This can be used alongside any existing shipping options you may already have.
- Display our improved layout of the product listing page.
- Add a new layout variation within the gallery section.
- Add opening hours to the new contact form section.
- Use new group sections to display testimonials and quotations.
- Display a new section that combines a text widget and a content embed widget. So you can add an external video with a text description.
- Add an embed widget within our new page header and footer layout so you can add a button or a badge generated from an external application
- Give all forms a unique name. This update means it will make it much easier for customers who have multiple forms know which form the request has come from.
- Be shown the form name in the form submission email so site owners are aware which form has been submitted.
Coming in our next release we will be adding form tracking into the customers application. This will make it much easier to keep track of wher your customers and requests are coming from.
If you have any questions about BaseKit products or any of our recent product updates, please contact email@example.com.