We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information you provide when using our products or services will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2019.
2. What information we collect
We may collect the information you provide when you get in touch with us via the website, email, or phone.
3. How we use the information
- You transfer your information to us via the website by filling in and submitting a form. We offer a number of different forms to help you find out more about the products and services we offer.
- We have a number of different email addresses you can use to contact us. If you’re not sure which one to use then we recommend you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don’t provide a central phone number but BaseKit team members may provide their direct phone number for you to contact them.
The information that we collect and store about you is primarily used to help us to stay in touch with you to provide our products and services. However, we may also use your information:
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional email communications about special offers, news, product updates or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you for market research purposes
Note that we will only use your information as described in 3 and 4 above when you have explicitly opted in to receive such communications. You may opt out of these communications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any email or by sending a request to email@example.com
4. Storing your personal data
We store the data we collect using third party tools such as CRMs and databases. Any data we store is only accessible directly by a small number of authorised staff.
The third parties that we use may store your data in locations outside of the EEA. We carefully review each supplier to ensure they handle data in line with this policy.
We will store your data for as long as you remain a customer of BaseKit, or where you have actively been in contact with us about our products and services. We will keep data for up to 5 years if you’re not a customer or if we don’t hear from you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial processes to secure and safeguard the data we collect and store.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. The transmission of data is entirely at your own risk.
- To identify where visitors to the website came from
- To identify the content that is being viewed
You may choose to enable or disable cookies. Most web browsers automatically enable cookies, but you can usually modify a browser’s settings to disable cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our websites.
7. Disclosing your information
We may disclose your information to third party suppliers that we work with to provide our products and services. We carefully review each supplier to ensure they handle data in line with this policy.
We may also disclose your information where we are required to do so by law.
8. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When providing any information to BaseKit via this website, you may opt in to receive promotional email communications.
- If you receive a promotional email, you may opt out by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- At any time you can opt out of promotional email communications by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like us to delete all the information we have collected about you, send a request to email@example.com
- If you would like to otherwise restrict the use of the information we have collected about you, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you wish to access the information we hold about you, please send a request to email@example.com