Recent improvements to BaseKit Site and BaseKit Store include:
- A toggle switch has been added to enable or disable image pop-ups.
- Emails sent via our form widgets have improved formatting.
- The Checkout settings page combines communication, terms and conditions and marketing consent controls in one place.
- Store owners can now enable a field on the store checkout page so customers can add information to an order.
- The Sorting and stock page now combines the products and inventory, and custom stock keeping units controls in one place.
- A new Store visibility page is the new home for the store visibility control.
The Sorting and stock and Store visibility changes are in preparation for further improvements to BaseKit Store onboarding, which will follow in a subsequent release.
If you have any questions about BaseKit products or any of our recent product updates, please contact email@example.com.