We take pride in our team growing with us. Our friendly and welcoming atmosphere provides a place to expand your skill sets, work with some amazing people and love what you do best.
Join our team of BaseKiteers.
- Full Time
- Build and support our dockerized LEMP stack production environments.
- Code deployments
- Automation of builds and deployments
- Working on some of the back end elements of the BK application.
- Contributing to team decisions on direction, improvements and priorities.
- Help us on the path toward Continuous Deployment.
- 2-4 years relevant experience - Backend Dev, Sys Admin or DevOps.
- Doing devops with containers in production environments would be very advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with Customers both (internal and external).
- The initiative and motivation of a self starter.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Worked with container tech.
- Worked with automation tools.
- Experience of config management.
Business Development Manager.
- Full Time
- Work closely with the CRO to set the strategy to achieve coverage and results across Europe.
- Recruit new partners in key regions.
- Manage and drive existing and new partners to achieve revenue and margin objectives.
- Provide hands on ‘sell with’ support to partners for strategic opportunities to enable them to learn in-house BaseKit sales skills and knowledge.
- Manage a sales forecast.
- Deliver against a quarterly revenue target.
- Be a champion for the BaseKit values both internally and externally.
- At least 5 years business development experience.
- Track record of delivering against a revenue target.
- Will have worked in volume sales, selling into the SMB market.
- Good understanding and background in reporting key metrics.
- Experience of selling SaaS.
- Prepared to travel on a frequent basis.
- Well networked and connected in the relevant territories.
- Will have experience of selling into telco organisations.
- Experience of selling through partners into the SMB market.
- Experience of working in a startup or entrepreneurial environment.
The BaseKit platform is a responsive website builder used by over 100 telco and web hosting providers worldwide and powers 4 million websites. The responsive site editor allows website creation from mobile, tablet and desktop devices enabling anyone to produce a beautiful responsive website.
BaseKit is a tech company started in 2008 with most of our 50 staff based at our HQ in central Bristol.
We’re a friendly and diverse bunch – our diversity helps us build a product that’s used the world over to create great websites.
We want everyone to share our values of inclusiveness, openness and working great together. You can read more about our values here: http://www.basekit.com/company-values We also recognise that written company values mean nothing if they aren’t backed up by our day to day behaviour.
BaseKit provide many perks in and out of work to all staff: health care, yoga, table tennis, perk box, lunch and learn days, company days out, happy hour and Thursday night social to name just some of them not to mention a great work-life balance.
We have a vacancy to fill in our DevOps team.
We’re after someone with broad experience and an active interest in both the dev and infra elements of the team.
The DevOps team supports and deploys code all of the LEMP based platforms that our application runs on.
We provide the link between the development team and the platforms and strive to make the platforms more stable, efficient and easy to recreate.
Some of the technologies we use are: PHP, MySQL, Python, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, TICK stack, Grafana, AWS, GCE.
Any experience you have with these or similar technologies would be extremely advantageous.
The range of tasks is very broad and would include things such as:
We’re keen for you to have:
Summary of the role
We are looking for a highly motivated, new business seller to help BaseKit expand its revenue across Europe. The individual will report into the Chief Revenue Officer and be responsible for recruiting and driving revenues through partners that sell into the Small to Medium business market.
Who is BaseKit
BaseKit exists to give people and businesses a successful online presence. Whether you want to create a website, a store, or a blog, we build products that help you to share your ideas with the world. Delivering SMB focussed websites that look beautiful on phones, tablets and all web browsers. Head office based in Bristol.
Required Skills and Experience:
Nice to have:
- Flexible working hours (10am - 4pm)
- Weekly cake making a.k.a 'BakeKit'
- Contributory pension scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Bonus.ly employee recognition
- Fortnightly table tennis coaching
- Private healthcare plan
- Free dinner if working past 7.30pm
- Perkbox (offering various discounts)
- Free taxi home if working past 9pm
- Corporate gym membership
- Regular industry meetups