We take pride in our team growing with us. Our friendly and welcoming atmosphere provides a place to expand your skill sets, work with some amazing people and love what you do best.
Join our team of BaseKiteers.
Content Marketing Executive.
- Full Time
- Content Marketing Executive
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering the overall B2B campaign strategy, and with implementing the content strategy across all platforms.
- Produce (sometimes technical) content in the form of web copy, blog posts, email marketing, video scripts, case studies and any other marketing materials or content required.
- Supporting outbound and inbound lead generation activity, with the creation of tailored, targeted messages.
- Write engaging and informative proofed, error-free, search engine optimised copy.
- Research content in the marketplace, identifying gaps and new opportunities including keyword research and link building strategy.
- Create content for different social media channels and for specific target audiences, including repurposing content for those mediums.
- Be a brand ambassador, helping to promote and distribute content across all social media channels and networks, maintaining consistency of brand and messaging.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and the content world, looking to bring new ideas into the mix and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar and ensure regular content updates throughout the year.
- Ensure all content produced matches the required tone and style.
- Track content success and analyse results.
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
- Creative with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- A passion for creating and maintaining high-quality content.
- Ability to prepare and proofread client-facing materials.
- Excellent understanding of the English language (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively and quickly, building a rapport with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and use initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and be passionate about developing skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics (desirable).
- Familiar with SEO, social media and other marketing disciplines.
- Proven track record in a similar role (either in an agency or in-house; B2B and/or technology marketing background would be an advantage).
- Experience and/or knowledge of marketing and communications techniques and initiatives.
Are you passionate about language and words? Can you create highly effective marketing messages and campaigns?
We’re looking for a great writer and creative thinker to help us communicate with existing customers and try to win new ones.
BaseKit as a company, and as a team...
BaseKit exists to give people and businesses a successful online presence. Whether you want to create a website, a store, or a blog, we build products that help you to share your ideas with the world. We strive to deliver a fantastic experience to our customers through innovative product design, cutting-edge engineering, and obsessive support.
As a team, we’re a friendly and diverse bunch brought together by our values of inclusiveness, openness and working together. Our welcoming and easy-going atmosphere provides the perfect place to expand your skill-set, work with an extremely talented team and love what you do best.
The person we need...
To complement our marketing team we are looking to recruit an engaged and motivated content marketing executive with oodles of enthusiasm. You should be keen to create long form as well as short form copy, build and run marketing campaigns, produce video scripts, blog articles and other marketing collateral. One day you could be helping our brand and communications designer create a tutorial video, the next, writing copy for a trade show.
You should be creative and intuitive with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. A positive can-do attitude and the ability to communicate effectively will help you to grow quickly within our team.
There’s no fixed length of work history that will qualify or exclude you, but you must have proven business writing experience to produce high-quality copy. You’re a team player willing to support a variety of tasks and activities across the marketing mix, and enjoy meeting and beating deadlines.
As our Content Marketing Executive, you will look after the day-to-day creation of engaging content across multiple channels. You will be helping to support our existing customers, drive new sales leads, and increase brand awareness.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience
- Flexible working hours (10am - 4pm)
- Weekly cake making a.k.a 'BakeKit'
- Contributory pension scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Bonus.ly employee recognition
- Fortnightly table tennis coaching
- Private healthcare plan
- Free dinner if working past 7.30pm
- Perkbox (offering various discounts)
- Free taxi home if working past 9pm
- Corporate gym membership
- Regular industry meetups