We take pride in our team growing with us. Our friendly and welcoming atmosphere provides a place to expand your skill sets, work with some amazing people and love what you do best.
Join our team of BaseKiteers.
- Full Time
- Technology Infrastructure
- Code deployments.
- Diagnosing and resolving platform problems.
- Dealing with queries from our partners and internal teams.
- Automating tasks with Ansible.
- Platform upgrades and improvements.
- Responding to and maintaining monitoring alerts.
- Contributing to team decisions on direction, improvements, priorities and lunch venues.
- Linux (primarily Ubuntu)
- NGINX, Apache
- Redis, Supervisor
- Zabbix, Grafana, InfluxDB, Logstash
- AWS (VPC, ELB, Elasticache, EFS, S3, SES)
- At least 2 years in a busy Sys Admin role.
- Working with external and internal customers.
- Working as part of a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Container tech.
- Automation software.
- Shell scripting.
- Degree educated (Appropriate degree preferred).
- Any relevant tech qualifications.
- Successful completion of 3 month probationary period.
- Annual appraisals.
- Reports to Team Leader Infrastructure.
We need a SysAdmin in a busy team supporting a website builder across 50-100 environments with hundreds of thousands of users.
You will be performing a mixture of support work and improvement projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
We use (and so will you):
Your experience should include:
- Flexible working hours (10am - 4pm)
- Weekly cake making a.k.a 'BakeKit'
- Contributory pension scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Bonus.ly employee recognition
- Fortnightly table tennis coaching
- Private healthcare plan
- Free dinner if working past 7.30pm
- Perkbox (offering various discounts)
- Free taxi home if working past 9pm
- Corporate gym membership
- Regular industry meetups