We take pride in our team growing with us. Our friendly and welcoming atmosphere provides a place to expand your skill sets, work with some amazing people and love what you do best.
Join our team of BaseKiteers.
QA Test Automation Engineer.
- Full Time
- Maintain current QA automation test suites. Including resolving failing builds, tests and reporting.
- Develop feature regression tests as new features arise and run them across supported devices & browsers.
- Liaise and work with developers on writing Puppeteer automation tests, ensuring QA’s requirements are met.
- Support QA team to ensure they are able to run automation tests as part of sign off process.
- Work closely with development team to ensure priority features covered by Puppeteer and Appium/Selenium.
- Reporting of test output, to enable release of features and enable gathering of data.
- Work with QA team on manual regression testing, with the aim to look at what tests can be created to help reduce time spent manually regression testing code.
- Experience in writing automated tests using C# Selenium/Appium/NUnit (using page object pattern)
- Experience in working in an Agile/Kanban environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain things succinctly.
- Ability to learn quickly and not be phased by quick turnaround projects and fast moving operational issues.
- Great analytical skills, attention to detail, self motivation and a desire to share, learn and improve.
BaseKit is a WYSIWYG website development platform with the aim of maximising design, whilst minimising time. The company has been developing its platform product for the last 9 years and has achieved some great accolades in the industry.
We’re a young organisation with a typical start-up mentality of getting the job done, we believe in a friendly and relaxed working environment, but all agree when needed, to put in that extra bit of effort and pull together for the common goal.
Due to the complexity of the product, and the enormous task of ensuring quality and reliability, we’re looking to recruit a Test Automation Engineer to work within the QA team. We have existing automation suites, and are looking to continue that work, expand it, and take it to the next level as we strive towards Continuous Delivery with zero manual regression testing. We currently have two Automation suites, one using the Puppeteer NodeJS library, used to test every code build, and the QA regression test suite, used to test multiple browsers and mobile devices, using a mixture of Selenium/Appium (using C#/.NET).
The areas you would be involved in:
We’re keen for you to have:
- Flexible working hours (10am - 4pm)
- Weekly cake making a.k.a 'BakeKit'
- Contributory pension scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Bonus.ly employee recognition
- Fortnightly table tennis coaching
- Private healthcare plan
- Free dinner if working past 7.30pm
- Perkbox (offering various discounts)
- Free taxi home if working past 9pm
- Corporate gym membership
- Regular industry meetups